on XK-5 System
'Young Hammond' (YH) is a band-project, facilitated by Hammond Suzuki Europe, in which young Hammond-musicians can further develop their musical career.
The purpose is to promote the 'jive' of playing music together in general and the way in which Hammond instruments can be the inspiration for that music in particular.
For music-festivals, instrument-promotions or Hammond-demo's the 'Young Hammond' will perform individually or together as circumstances dictate but mostly in cooperation with Hammond Suzuki Europe.
The members of the band can be sometimes totally new players or players that are already building out their individual musical careers as soloist or in other formations. Over time the members of the band can also vary...
Currently the band consists of (in alfabetic order):
- Arnout Arkenbout (Hammond)
- Elisha Amonoo-Neizer (Hammond & Melodion)
- Emmanuel Omonoo-Neizer (Bass Guitar)
- Eva Van Beek (Vocals)
- Jeremiah Owusu-Ansah (Drums)
- Juulz Driesen (Hammond)
- Quint Vullings (Hammond)
- Sophie Anglionin (Hammond)
At present the Hammond-players use Hammond-instruments varying from SKX, XK-3c, XK-5 & XK-5 System...
A selection of songs performed by YH and available as movies are (or will be):
- Hocus Pocus
- If I Never See Your Face Again
- She's Not There
- The CatClick here to see and hear the compilation movie in which some of 'Young Hammond's work is portrait...