PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit "www.hammond.eu", we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse "www.hammond.eu", we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to "www.hammond.eu", and information about how you interact with the "www.hammond.eu". We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on "www.hammond.eu", and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse "www.hammond.eu".
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through "www.hammond.eu", we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill your requests, orders, repairs or complaints placed through "www.hammond.eu" (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information related to our products.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize "www.hammond.eu", (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with "www.hammond.eu", and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not share your Personal Information with third parties.
- However, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter "www.hammond.eu",’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through "www.hammond.eu"), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information might be transferred or stored outside of Europe, including the United States.
When you place an order through "www.hammond.eu", we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail
- at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by regular mail using the address below:
Hammond Suzuki Europe B.V.
4131 PN Vianen